Access The New York Times articles from 1851 to today, along with videos, company data and interactive features.
Redeem a code for 72-hour access.
- Sign in with library card number / password.
- Click “REDEEM”.
- Register for a new account, or use your existing NYTimes.com login.
- Once you redeem a 72-hr pass, you can sign into the NYTimes app with your login.
- When the 72-hr pass expires, you can sign in again to continue access.
- The 72-hr pass also gives you access to The New York Times archives, from 1851 to today. Once you’re logged in, use the search function in the top left to find historic articles by topic or date range. You can also visit the TimesMachine to see PDFs of archived papers.
Please note: Access to NYT Cooking and Crossword is not included in the Library’s subscription.