- Register and record your time at Rosenberg.beanstack.org
- If your family participated in last summer’s reading club, you may use the same log-in information to sign up for this year’s challenge. If you’ve forgotten your password, e-mail password recovery is available on the Beanstack site.
- Just by registering, children through Grade 6 earn a free T-shirt
- Record at least ten (10) hours of reading to qualify for a trophy
- Once earned, you must contact the Children’s Department before August 14 to order the trophy.
- E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 135
- Random prizes for readers in the Children’s Department reading challenge will be given with curbside pick-up of children’s books (beginning May 26) or in-library check-out (beginning June 1)
Good luck! As you Imagine Your Story this summer, together we’ll Keep Galveston Kids Reading.