Books/Media Curbside/Pick Up
Whether in a rush or social distancing, Rosenberg Library staff is here to help you get the content you’re looking for.
To start a curbside or pick up request:
- Visit https://rose.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default/.
- Search for the title, author or subject of the items you want to receive.
- After selecting your items, choose the option “place hold” and enter you library card number.
- That’s it!
Library staff will call you when your items are ready to schedule a pick up time at your convenience.
Can I call in my request instead of using the Internet?
You sure can! Call either of these numbers to get started on your curbside/pick up request.
409.763.8854 Ext. 135
Adult & Young Adult Library:
409.763.8854 Ext. 116
409.763.8854 Ext. 111
What do I do once I get to the library?
- Park at the designated pick-up stations in the library’s north parking lot.
- Pop open the trunk and remain in your vehicle.
- Call the phone number on the pick-up station sign and tell the librarian the number of your pick-up station.
- Library personnel will deliver your library materials to your car and close the trunk.