Ordering Library Materials:
Library patrons have two options for requesting books, audio visual items, and magazines for curbside pick-up service.
- By Library Online Catalog (https://rose.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default/)
- Type in the title, author, or subject of the item(s) to be requested.
- Select item, then select place hold and enter your 14-digit borrower’s card number.
- By Telephone
- Children’s Library Materials: (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 135
- Adult & Young Adult Library Materials: (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 116
- Alternate Telephone Number: (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 111
- By Completing the Form Below
Notification of Order:
A Library staff member will call you to set up a convenient pick-up time.
Library patrons will also receive notifications and reminders regarding pick-up by email and/or text message.
Pick-up of Library Materials:
Park in designated pick-up stations in the library’s north parking lot and pop open the trunk of your vehicle. Please remain in your car.
Call the telephone number on the pick-up station and tell the librarian the number on your pick-up station.
Library personnel will deliver your library materials to your car and close the trunk.