The Computer Lab is proud to provide its patrons with access to MakerSpace technology.
- Patrons can make appointments to have their creations printed, laser cut, or etched using MakerSpace machinery.
- The Library currently has a large format poster printer/plotter, 3D printer, and laser cutter/etcher.
- Patrons are required to sign up for MakerSpace appointments ahead of time and can use the scheduler below to make appointments, or call the Computer Lab at (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 130 for assistance.
Make an Appointment
List of Services
- Computer Lab Reservations
- Laser Cutting/Engraving
- Poster Printing
- Virtual Reality for Adults
- Print From Anywhere
- Free Computer Classes
Contact the Computer Lab
Telephone: (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 130
Fax: (409) 763 – 1064
Email the Computer Lab Information Desk
Computer Lab Hours:
- Monday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, Closed