The Computer Lab is open to all Rosenberg Library Patrons. Hours of availability are Monday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm. Use of the Lab is free, subject to the Computer Use Policy.
- The main lab consists of ten (10) Dell PCs with large capacity hard drives and flat-screen monitors in a public setting. Computers run Windows 10 Operating System and are connected to high-speed Internet. Software includes Microsoft Office Suite 2013. Computer Use Sessions must be reserved in advance; click here to make a reservation. Wireless access is available for patrons with their own laptops and devices; no password is needed to connect.
- A special workstation offers document scanning in a semi-private setting for special projects. This workstation is situated on an electronic height adjustable table for patrons who either cannot or prefer not to sit.
- Two (2) Laptop Stations provide a larger table desktop space to allow patrons the ability to spread out books and documents while doing work on their personal device. The Laptop Stations are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Check out the other Services the Computer Lab Offers
List of Services
- Computer Lab Reservations
- Laser Cutting/Engraving
- Poster Printing
- Virtual Reality for Adults
- Print From Anywhere
- Free Computer Classes
Computer Lab Hours:
- Monday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday, Closed
Contact the Computer Lab
Telephone: (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 130
Fax: (409) 763 – 1064
Email the Computer Lab Information Desk