The Rosenberg Library is temporarily closed to the public. Use of the Computer Lab is unavailable at this time.
The Computer Lab is open to all Rosenberg Library Patrons. Use of the Lab is free, subject to the Computer Use Policy.
- The main lab consists of thirty-two (32) Dell PCs with large capacity hard drives and flat-screen monitors in a public setting. Computers run Windows 10 Operating System and are connected to high-speed Internet. Software includes Microsoft Office Suite 2013. Wireless access is available for patrons with their own laptops and devices; no password is needed to connect.
- Three (3) special workstations offer document scanning in a semi-private setting for special projects. One (1) of these workstations is situated on an electronic height adjustable table for patrons who either cannot or prefer not to sit.
- Three (3) Study Stations provide computers with Windows 10 OS and I5 core processors, as well as 24″ touchscreen monitors and larger table desktop spaces to allow patrons the ability to spread out books and documents while doing work on the computer.
- Three (3) Laptop Stations, arranged in a similar fashion to the Study Stations, include an additional monitor, keyboard and mouse, and video connections for patrons who bring their own laptops and devices wanting to utilize a dual-screen experience.
Check out the other Services the Computer Lab Offers
List of Services
- Computer Lab Reservations
- Laser Cutting/Engraving
- Poster Printing
- Virtual Reality for Adults
- Print From Anywhere
- Free Computer Classes
Computer Lab Hours:
- Monday – Thursday, 9:30 am – 8:45 pm
- Friday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 5:45 pm
- Sunday, Closed
Contact the Computer Lab
Telephone: (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 130
Fax: (409) 763 – 1064
Email the Computer Lab Information Desk