The Rosenberg Library is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of visitors and staff. The Rosenberg Library’s meeting rooms will operate using the following in effect until further notice:
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. Masks and social distancing are still strongly encouraged within the library.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the library
- Out-of-county non-profit reservation requests will not be accepted at this time
- Meeting rooms will be sanitized, which may limit reservation availability
- No additional tables will be provided
- The library cannot provide coffee, ice, or other beverages at this time
- Patrons using meeting rooms are permitted to bring their own food and beverages, as long as the meeting room policies regarding food and drinks are observed (see meeting room policies)
- Meeting room hours are Monday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.; Wednesday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Meeting room reservations can be made 24/7 at https://rosenberg-library.org/services/meeting-rooms/
Meeting rooms are available for public gatherings and meetings. The purpose must meet the objectives and policies of the Rosenberg Library as a lifelong learning and cultural center for the citizens of Galveston.
Purpose of Meeting Rooms
- Meeting rooms may only be used for purposes which will not disrupt other services in the library.
- With the exception of library sponsored programs, no posters, flyers or any other form of advertising may be distributed/posted on library property outside of the reserved meeting room and, if approved, the second floor bulletin board.
- In general, meeting rooms are for use by groups and may only be reserved for limited individual use under special circumstances.
- Reservations for most purely social functions or personal business activities such as meetings with attorneys, birthday parties, family reunions, etc. are permitted, but are subject to for-profit fees.
- The Rosenberg Library does not accept reservations for weddings or wedding related events.
Rosenberg Library Meeting Room Policies
Please read the following rules and regulations. In order to proceed to the reservation page, you must agree to these policies by clicking the “I Agree” button at the end.
To change or cancel a reservation, please contact the Administration office at (409) 763 – 8854 ext. 121. On Saturdays, please dial ext. 139. Thank you.