The Rosenberg Library can send text messages* to remind you about:
- Hold Pickup Notices,
- Almost Due Notices,
- Overdue Notices,
- and General Announcements
Step-by-Step Instructions on Enabling Text Message Reminders
1. At the top, select “My Account”.
2. On the “Personal Information” tab, select the “SMS Notifications” heading and click on “+Add New”.
3. On the left, the default “Type” should be “text message” and the default “Country Code” should be “US”. Enter your cell phone number into the “Phone Number” box.
On the right, select the checkbox for the type of notification(s) you’d like to receive. These can be changed at any point.
4. Click the “Save” button and you’re ready to receive text messages from the Rosenberg Library!
*Standard messaging and data rates may apply.