Pay Fines and Fees Online
How to Make an Online Library Account Payment
Rosenberg Library now offers patrons the ability to pay for library fines and fees online. You’ll need your library card number to access your Library account. A minimum of $5.00 must be paid to allow for an online transaction. The option to pay online only appears if fines or fees are owed to the Library.
- From our website, hover over “How Do I…?” or “Catalog” and select either “Access My Account” or “My Account”.
- Next, enter your Library card number.
- From your account page, select the “Fines” tab. A minimum of $5.00 must be selected.
- Click “Pay Online Here” after you have selected which fines or fees you are paying.
- Please fill out the Online Payment Information form completely. Scroll to the bottom of the form to complete the transaction and submit. It is highly recommended to select the option to receive an emailed receipt.