Can’t find a book you’re looking for, or want to see us do some cool event or have a great idea? Contact our Teen Librarian, Dustan Archer, and he’ll take care of it! We also have resources you can use for homework and research projects, as well as books on rough subjects ranging from mental health concerns to addiction to gender identity and more.
Feel free to browse the collection anytime we’re open, or ask Dustan to help you find exactly what you’re looking for!
Currently, all teen events are canceled. Please check back to see our future events!
Our e-books and resources are accessible 24/7. Check the E-Library out for more information.
The Young Adult Library Leaders — Y.A.L.L.
The Young Adult Library Leaders — Y.A.L.L. for short — is the Library’s group for middle and high school students who want to help improve and promote teen services in the Library by helping develop and implement programs for young adults, enriching the young adult collection, and making the Library a teen-friendly environment.
- Input on teen-only events
- Customization of YA space and collections
- Fantastic addition to a resumé or college application
- Volunteer credit hours (cannot be used for court-ordered community service hours)
- Teens ages 13 – 18 years only
- Galveston County residents only
- Commitment to at least 8 out of 12 meetings per year
- Abide by the Rosenberg Library Standard of Conduct for YA Programs
WHEN: Generally the 1st Friday of every month at 4:30 PM (check our events & programs for updates)
WHERE: Randall Room (on the 1st floor)
Teens interested in joining, please contact Dustan Archer.